Motorcycle / Scooter
14 Days Test Ride Policy
We offer a 14-day, no-hassle returns policy, because we believe the only way for you to really know if our bikes are right for you, is to ride them.CompareWishlist
2021 Yamaha PW50 (2-Stroke)
CRAFTED FOR YOUR NEXT OFF-ROAD ADVENTURE
One of the industry’s best-selling mini-bikes, the affordable PW50 is a fantastic entry-level youth bike that’s helped young riders learn the ropes of motorcycling for decades.
Air-cooled, 49 cc, reed-valve, 2-stroke single is mildly tuned to deliver predictable power that gently eases the new rider up the off-road learning curve.
A class-lowest 485 mm (19.1″) seat height creates a handling-enhancing low centre of gravity and allows most riders to put both feet on the ground for added confidence.
Features may include:
- Air-cooled, 49 cc, reed-valve, 2-stroke single is mildly tuned to deliver predictable power that gently eases the new rider up the off-road learning curve.
- Mikuni VM12SC carb
- Reed-valve intake system.
- Rugged steel backbone-type frame
- Class-lowest 485 mm (19.1″) seat height
- 22 mm telescopic front fork with 60 mm (2.4″) of travel smooths out the bumps.
- Heat shields on engine and exhaust protect young riders from hot components.
- Adjustable speed limiter screw on throttle housing restricts acceleration and top speed.
- Removable exhaust pipe restrictor allows parents to increase top speed as skills improve.
There are no reviews yet.