2022 Yamaha TT-R230
Riders of all skill levels will have a blast riding the easy-to-use, easy-to-start and easy-to-maintain TT-R230! The low seat height and smooth, torquey power are perfect for beginners and more experienced riders alike.
Features may include:
A peppy, air-cooled, 223 cc, SOHC, 2-valve, 4-stroke powerplant produces predictable power aimed at easing both beginner and intermediate riders into the fun and excitement of off-road riding.
- Convenient, no-hassle electric starting.
- Proven, 2-valve cylinder head design
- Automatic cam chain tensioner
- Teikei Y26P carburetor
- Easy access oil filter & oil drain plug.
- CDI (capacitor discharge ignition) system.
- 4-stroke, SOHC, 2-valve, single
- 223 cc
- 70 mm
- Maximum: 1.9 kg-m (13.7 ft-lb)@ 6,500 rpm
- Teikei Y26P
- Constant mesh, 6-speed
- Adjustable 36 mm fork
- Adjustable link-type Monocross
- 220mm disc / twin piston caliper
- 240 mm (9.4″)
- 220 mm (8.7″)
- 2,065mm (81.3″)
- 800mm (31.5″)
- 1,180mm (46.5″)
- 1,385mm (54.5″)
- 295mm (11.6″)
- 870mm (34.3″)
- 8 litres (1.8 imp. gallons)
- Wet: 114kg (251 lb)
- Yamaha Racing Blue