2022 Yamaha YZ250F
The multi-championship-winning YZ250F dominates on the race track, at the shootouts and basically everywhere it goes. And with the Monster Energy Yamaha Racing Edition, privateers can have that factory look whether on the practice track or the starting gate.
Features may include:
ADVANCED 250CC FOUR-STROKE ENGINE
The YZ250F’s liquid-cooled, DOHC 4-valve, fuel-injected powerplant features a forward-positioned straight downdraft intake with symmetrical intake/exhaust ports, high-spec piston, aggressive cam profiles and reversed cylinder head layout. The advanced four-stroke engine is known for its broad, useable powerband and class-leading low-end and mid-range torque.
INNOVATIVE POWER TUNER APP
The free-of-charge Yamaha Power Tuner app brings the power of the GYTR® Power Tuner to your iOS® or Android® device. Using wireless connectivity to talk to the bike’s onboard CAN-bus network, the app allows owners to adjust air/fuel mixture and ignition timing maps to tune engine performance for track conditions, record race log information and monitor a range of data such as maintenance and system diagnosis, engine run time and more.
ADVANCED BILATERAL ALUMINUM FRAME
The YZ250F’s aluminum bilateral beam frame features main spars, engine mounts and mounting position that are designed to centralize mass and provide an ideal balance between cornering feel and straight-line rigidity.
- Supercross championship winning performance is track-ready straight out of the box
- Advanced four-stroke engine featuring high-spec piston, aggressive cam profiles and reversed cylinder head layout is known for its broad, useable powerband and class-leading low-end and mid-range torque
- Industry-leading Yamaha Power Tuner app allows instant fueling and ignition timing changes on your smartphone for ultimate track-side tuning
- Two-mode adjustable engine mapping allows rider to select between two tuneable engine maps at the push of a button
- Aluminum bilateral beam frame centralizes mass and provides an ideal balance between cornering compliance and straight-line stability
- New lightweight rear hub, rear sprocket and drive chain reduce unsprung weight and driveline inertia, contributing to more agile handling
- Rigid front caliper, large-diameter pistons and large 270mm front brake rotor and 240mm rear rotor work with aggressive pad material for exceptional stopping power and braking control
- New 2.15-inch wide rear rim paired with a premium 110-width Dunlop® Geomax MX33 tire serves up increased traction and improved bump absorption under hard acceleration and cornering
- 4-stroke, DOHC, 4-valve (titanium), single
- 250 cc
- 77 mm
- 53.6 mm
- 44 mm Mikuni throttle body F.I.
- Wet sump
- Constant-mesh 5-speed
- Fully adj. 48mm KYB SSS inverted fork
- Fully adj. KYB monoshock
- 270 mm, floating hydraulic wave disc / twin-piston caliper
- 240 mm hydraulic wave disc / single piston caliper
- 310 mm (12.2 in)
- 317 mm (12.5 in)
- 2,175 mm (85.6 in)
- 825 mm (32.5 in)
- 1,285 mm (50.6 in)
- 1,475 mm (58.1 in)
- 335 mm (13.2″)
- 970 mm (38.2″)
- 6.2 litres (1.4 imp. gal.)
- Wet: 106 kg (234 lb)
- Yamaha Racing Blue, Monster Energy Yamaha Racing Edition