2022 Yamaha YZ250FX
Buy 2022 Yamaha YZ250FX in stock. This Cross Country racer has all the features to win including the smartphone Power Tuner app that adjusts the bike’s settings to fit your style and the track. Based on the championship-winning YZ250F and boasting a wide range of cross-country features, the YZ250FX is a true “out-of-the-box” hare scramble/cross-country competition machine.
Features may include:
COMPETITION-READY ENGINE PERFORMANCE
The revolutionary front-intake/rear-exhaust, liquid-cooled, fuel-injected, four-stroke engine has been developed for victories in the highly competitive GNCC® and Hare Scrambles race series. Intake and exhaust ports work with a higher compression piston for a wider spread of power without losing top-end performance.
- Liquid-cooled 250cc four-stroke churns out stronger mid- to high-range power thanks to an improved air intake, wider intake port, redesigned exhaust camshaft, improved muffler and optimized ECU settings.
- Industry-leading and free-of-charge Yamaha Power Tuner app allows instant fueling and ignition timing changes on your smartphone for ultimate track-side tuning.
- Two-mode adjustable engine mapping allows rider to select between two tuneable engine maps at the push of a button
- The highly developed aluminum bilateral beam frame taken from the class-leading YZ250F has been tuned for cross country performance and modified to match the more powerful engine.
- Class-leading KYB® fully adjustable spring-type forks with speed-sensitive damping and linkage-type KYB® rear shock have been thoroughly tested and tuned specifically for cross country racing.
- A new, more rigid front caliper and compact rear caliper work with new discs and new pad material to boost brake feel and controllability, while the new 240mm rear brake rotor dissipates heat more efficiently for more consistent racing performance.
- New high-capacity muffler improves high-rpm power delivery while providing a deep, throaty exhaust note.
- Position of the balancer weight has been adjusted to reduce vibration in the low- to mid-rpm range for less rider fatigue and increased long-distance comfort
- 2022 yamaha yz250fx for sale
- DOHC, 4-valve (titanium), single
- 250 cc
- 77 mm
- 53.6 mm
- 44 mm Keihin throttle body F.I.
- Wet sump
- Constant mesh, 6-speed
- Fully adj. 48 mm, inverted fork
- Fully adj. Monocross
- 270 mm, floating disc / twin piston caliper
- 240 mm disc / single piston caliper
- 310 mm (12.2″)
- 318 mm (12.5″)
- 2,174 mm (85.6″)
- 825 mm (32.5″)
- 1,280 mm (50.4″)
- 1,481 mm (58.3″)
- 320 mm (12.6″)
- 955 mm (37.6″)
- 8.2 litres (1.8 imp. gallons)
- Wet: 111 kg (245 lb)
- Yamaha Racing Blue