2022 Yamaha YZ65
MOTOCROSS DREAMS START HERE- Designed for the discriminating mini moto racer that wants to win and propel themselves into the victory zone, the Yamaha YZ65 offers youth riders with the same top-notch performance and reliability of bigger YZ models.
Features may include:
Engineers designed the YZ65 for kids stepping between 50 and 85 cc dirt bikes. Manageable power from the 65 cc two-stroke engine, a miniaturized frame, smaller wheels (compared to the YZ85) and light overall weight are all features designed to allow youth riders to ride faster with confidence.
The YZ65’s liquid-cooled, two-stroke, single-cylinder engine features the Yamaha Power Valve System (YPVS), providing excellent power and torque characteristics. The same advanced technologies found in Yamaha’s race-winning YZ125 and YZ250 motocrossers can also be found in the YZ65.
The YZ65 draws upon Yamaha’s decades of leading track performance and proven durability. Adjustable front and rear suspension, a tapered handlebar and YZ450F-inspired bodywork are just a few of the trickle-down highlights of the smallest YZ model.
- Powerful-feeling 65 cc liquid cooled, single-cylinder 2-stroke engine with Yamaha Power Valve System (YPVS)
- Crankcase reed valve
- 6-speed transmission with optimized gear ratios
- Semi-double-cradle steel frame, aluminum subframe
- 36 mm inverted fork with 12 levels of compression and 10 levels of rebound damping for solid front-end feedback
- Monocross rear suspension with 10 levels of adjustment for both rebound and compression damping