HARO DOWNTOWN 16 BIKE 2021
Buy HARO DOWNTOWN 16 BIKE 2021 in stock. Haro Downtown 16″ Bike for 2021 features some upgrades from some of the past years such as a sealed bearing mid bottom bracket, as well as an integrated headset. The Downtown is a very cool bike in it’s class!
- Hi-ten 16″ freestyle frame with integrated head tube, Mid BB shell and integrated seat clamp.
- Full hi-ten fork with tapered legs.
- Hi-ten 7″ bars with Haro 1978 alloy top load stem.
- Haro 1978 3-piece chromoly 8-spline 135mm cranks with sealed Mid BB.
- 25/9 gearing with sealed bearing 9T driver.
- Kenda Kontact tires 16×2.25″ front/rear.
- Haro padded fully adjustable seat.
FRAME: Full Hi-Ten Frame w/ Integrated HT & MID BB Shell.
FORK: Full Hi-Ten 1 1/8″ Threadless w/ Tapered Legs.
WEIGHT: 22.5 lbs.
CRANKS : 3-pc Cr-Mo 8 Spline 135mm.
BOTTOM BRACKET: Sealed MID BB.
SPROCKET: 25T Steel.
PEDALS: Low-Pro Nylon w/ Cr-Mo Axle, 9/16.
CHAIN: KMC 410.
TIRES: Kenda “Kontact” 16 x 2.25″.
FRONT HUB: Steel Shell 36h, Loose Ball.
REAR HUB: Alloy Shell Cassette, 36h, Loose Ball w/ Sealed Bearing Driver
AXLE: 3/8″ Front / 14mm Rear
RIMS: 16″ Alloy 36h, Single Wall
BRAKE: Tektro Alloy 990 U-Brake
BRAKE LEVER: Haro 78 Alloy Hinged Lever
GRIPS: Haro Stripe Grips
HANDLEBAR: Full Hi-Ten, 7″ Rise
STEM: Forged Alloy Top-Load, 50mm Ext.
HEADSET: Sealed Integrated, 1 1/8″
SEAT: Haro Padded Adjustable
SEAT POST: Steel, 25.4mm
SEAT POST CLAMP: Integrated