14 Days Test Ride Policy
We offer a 14-day, no-hassle returns policy, because we believe the only way for you to really know if our bikes are right for you, is to ride them.CompareWishlist
Trek Marlin 6 Mountain Bike Description
Buy Trek Marlin 6 Mountain Bike in stock. The Trek Marlin 6 is a quality introductory cross-country mountain bike with front suspension and an upgraded 2×8 drivetrain that’s light, simple, and easy to use. It’s built in Trek’s trail heritage, but also equipped with features like mounts for a rack and kickstand that make it a great choice for daily commuters.
It’s a good fit for you if you’re testing the waters of off-road riding, and want a real mountain bike at great value, with a wide range of gears to cover more ground on the road and trail. Marlin 6 gives you upgrades you’ll notice on every ride, like the suspension lockout and really smooth shifting Shimano drive train. Extra-strong double-walled rims and powerful hydraulic disc brakes give you durability and stopping power for your most rugged adventures on the trail, in town, and everywhere in between.
- Alpha Silver Aluminium Frame allows easier handling on the toughest of trails
- SR Suntour XCT 30 Fork is ready to tackle the most demanding trail and enduro rides
- Shimano Altus 16 Speed Drivetrain delivers personalized gear choices that take you as far and wide as you want to go
- Tektro HD-276 Hydraulic Disc Brakes for reliability and consistency you can count on
- Bontrager XR3 27.5/29 x 2.2″ Tyres offers Incredible traction and cornering for loose and rocky trails, wet or dry
There are no reviews yet.